Our school-age child's eating habits start to change, and we are less and less able to check if we have lunch in the sun, or rather dessert with jam, or even change the chocolate bar.
School changesIt is important to have a regular meal, preferably at the same time, with a minimum of two meals a day. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so in a relaxed atmosphere, let's take time out every day.
During school, it is advisable to keep the number of meals, the meals and the snacks. Since tudvalevх that padtбrs harapnivalуja csбbнtуbb still in consultation, as the elemуzsia sajбt, prуbбljunk gyermekьnkkel цsszeбllнtani minйl vбltozatosabb uzsonnбkat with the hagyomбnyos szalбmis or kolbбszos sandwich kiprуbбlni mбs also variбciуkat (pйldбul padlizsбn-, zцldfыszeres tъrу-, avokadуkrйm, csicseriborsу-, szбrazbab- pбstйtom). If this is not possible, talk to him about choosing wholemeal marshmallows, cereal bar, puffed cereal, and natural fruit juice in the school buffet.
Small bins in the kitchenBy taking advantage of this interest, children can be involved in the ever-expanding range of kitchen activities (salads, milkshakes). All of this is good for them in the area of nutrition, because what they make is welcomed and eager to taste. It is important that what is learned about quantities can be put into practice.
Allow your child to measure the elements of his or her kitchen on the kitchen scale so that you can experience what lies in the numbers and dimensions, and thus improve your ability to estimate what you can do. You might be teaching her how to cook a little simpler food. The process of creating a family and consuming it can be great fun.
PubertбskorBefore and during the initial phase of sexual activity, the proliferation tendency of adipose cells is increased, therefore, abundant energy intake and little exercise may result in excessive fat cell proliferation and lead to light weight gain. Fat cells formed at this time remain alive for years, only fat content changes in the following: that is, when they are fat and fat when they grow fat.
Many children choose to eat their meals on a continual basis. Perhaps our little adolescent child will feel the need to cook up the bloody sweets and make another snack if we always have something to eat at home (salads, sandwiches, yoghurt, yogurt)
In this age, it is worth checking out your child's opinion and choosing a sport you like and regularly like, for example, belly button or capoeir. This will prevent your child from starting to follow different fashion diets, which can cause serious health problems at this stage of development.
Psychiatric eating disorders (anorexia nervosa, bulimia) can be extremely dangerous for the health, so it is definitely a complex therapy, that is, a doctor, a psychologist, a dietician and a family. It is important to note that the body mass index (BMI) used in adulthood is not suitable for body weight alone in children! To determine this, be sure to consult a nutritionist (dietitian)!
Expert adviceThe Hungarian Association of Hungarian Dietitians has made a few points to consider the points in which we should develop our children's dietary habits:
- Ensure that your child consumes sufficient amounts of fluids (primarily water, water). (Fruit and green leaves, occasionally sugars, syrups may be included in the diet, but they should not form the basis of daily fluid intake.)
- Have meals on a regular basis, preferably at the same time (breakfast, dinner, lunch, snack, dinner).
- Every main meal - breakfast, lunch, dinner - should contain animal protein (for example, tea, margarine croissants and peppers for breakfast, or cheese).
- Have a hot lunch with soup every day.
- Generally, fruits are recommended for harvesting, but occasionally a variety of fruits, oilseeds, or fruits can be added.
- Regularly remove whole rolls (rye bread, kernels) and other cereals (cereal flakes, puffed cereal) on the table.
- The child should consume fresh fruits and vegetables several times a day.
- Include milk or milk drinks in your diet daily, and include dairy products (cheese or cheese, kefir, or yogurt) in your diet.
- Poultry and red meat (pigs, beef and veal) should be found in the diet in half.
- Fish (no crabs) get a place in the menu once every week.
- Use fresh or dried green herbs to prepare your meals. Avoid excessive salt and consumption of abundant food and heavy spices.
- It is forbidden to consume alcohol or foods containing alcohol during childhood!
Literature used: MDOS Academy of Nutrition Academy Hrllev