At the age of one year, it is time to slowly and gradually say goodbye to the baby bottle if you have been feeding it a little or more.
6 tips for using baby packsIt is a natural necessity for a baby to satisfy a need for breastfeeding. Not only does it provide nutrition, it also soothes. Therefore, it is advisable to use a bottle of milk, which even if you turn the milk down, even if you turn it down. Drink whole milk in minutes, not least because of the development of extracellular muscles. However, at the age of one, most babies are slow to drink enough to drink. Even when a few days old baby is able to drink from a glass, after one year they should overcome the habit. It is easier for you to think that it will prevent tooth decay and deformation of the palate, jaws, so you will have a lot of inconvenience to your child. Gradually squeeze the baby bottle in small steps.
It takes 6 steps to get rid of your baby's currency1. First, make him drink a glass of wine. Buy him a lightweight, glass-shaped, two-sided cup. Delicious drinks, fruit juices, the usual diet and milk are recommended in this.
2. You will be more rewarded if you are very thirsty or hungry. If you stubbornly cling to your baby's glass, refill it, but continue drinking the glass.
3. Put the baby bottle in the sun, if you don't have it in your eyes, you may forget about it.
4. Add water only if you want it in March and then put it back after drinking.
5. Take a drink in a trendy swirl bottle for a walk.
6. It is the hardest thing to buy the baby bottle you need for a good night's sleep, if you are still tired, don't get used to it. Have dinner at the table and give her a drink at this time, so you may need up to a glass of water.